Mozile (xhtml editing in your browser)
|resources:||Home Use FAQ Contribute Mailing List Plan Source Code Bugs|
Mozile has bugs. We want to get rid of them! Despite what you might think, we love to get reports about the bugs, and the better the report the happier we are. Really!
Please be sure include as much information as possible, such as:
- the exact Mozile version (when the Mozile toolbar is visible, click " -> About Mozile"),
- whether you're using Mozile Server-Side or the Mozile Extension,
- your browser name and exact version (try "Help -> About Mozilla Firefox"),
- your operating system name and version,
- a URL of the problem web page, if possible,
- the steps we should take to reproduce the bug.
The better the information you provide us with, the faster we can diagnose and fix the bug.
Latest bugs filed for mozile
|16992||mozile.enableEditing is undefined|
|16802||Editing in block-level elements directly without inline text wrappers|
|16020||Save changes Firefox save function|
|16019||Adding Images - added images do not appear|
|16018||Save does not save whole page|
|15888||Copy - Paste removes line breaks|
|15109||Runtime error when pressing continuously the Backspace key|
|14587||Attribute order changes when saving|
|14543||Error window when saving to file|
|14281||z-index of interface / toolbar elements is too low|
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.